This is a question that you as a home owner often wrestle with when gutter cleaning is something you need help with; especially, if the gutters are in difficult to reach areas of the house, or you no longer feel comfortable going up to scoop the debris out.
Whatever the reason, it is important to regularly clean your gutters because it will give you the peace of mind that comes with clear flowing eaves troughs. In this article, you will Identify how to pick up a gutter cleaning company near you.
Searching and finding a good gutter cleaning service is like anything else -- you need to be careful who you pick. These professionals will be inspecting and cleaning your gutters to ensure that the eaves troughs are performing their intended purpose. You also expect them to complete the cleaning on schedule and to your satisfaction.
Below is a list of must-ask questions to guide you in knocking off the wannabes from the pros. ASK THEM:
- Are you bonded, licensed and insured?
- How many gutters like mine have you cleaned?
- Can you guarantee your work?
- How long have you been in business?
- Who will be working on my gutters
- What qualities do they have? Are they trained?
- Can you provide me with references?
- How do you charge and what does that include?
- Are there any hidden charges?
- Can you give me a written estimate?
- When can the job be done?
- Are there any important considerations or concerns you foresee with this job?